Homewood Human Solutions™ is looking for a Bilingual Specialist within Organisational Wellness; this role is responsible for the management and quality of content for presentations, management of Organisational Wellness services for select customer accounts and providing assistance in project management of Organisational Wellness projects.
This position reports to the Director of Organisational Wellness. The successful candidate will be based out of either Quebec or Ontario.
- Research and update content for presentations and ensure that topics are current and relevant for Customers
- Conduct consultations with Customers and complete requests for customization of content and/or service delivery
- Make recommendations for new Organisational Wellness presentations
- Manage a small portfolio of Customers and assist in the selection, suitability and parameters of Organisational Wellness services
- Provide support to the Director of Organisational Wellness with project requests; including providing periodic analysis of product and program development needs
- Deliver educational workshops as time permits
- Conduct needs assessments and recommendations for non-standard Customer requests
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably within the Health and Wellness field
- 3 to 5 years of experience working within either Sociology, Psychology or Health and Wellness
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience developing content for educational sessions and workshops
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proven Project Management skills
- Facilitate the development of systems, products and processes that support excellent quality of service.
- Excellent customer management skills
- Creative, resourcefulness and ability to take initiative
- Strong ability to work within a team
- Excellent command of English and French language, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to develop and deliver presentations; including webinars
- Strong organizational and time management skills
About Homewood Human Solutions™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered.
Come and join our team and help improve life of organization and their employees! Submit your letter of interest, resume and salary expectations by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by November 8th 2013
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.