Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 3,200 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
This position is responsible for the integrity, content, and format of standard and customized proposals in collaboration with the Director of Marketing. The successful candidate will be based out of the Toronto office.
- Conduct searches on Canadian bid sites (e.g. MERX and Biddingo) daily, for relevant newly released RFPs or amendments to RFPs currently in progress.
- Manage the standard proposal process, ensuring alignment of all stakeholders, and the implementation of bid-no-bid meetings, strategy meetings, proposal follow up meetings, and updates to the team.
- Liaison and host interviews with subject matter experts to translate technical or clinical language into sales language.
- Source relevant information from Professional Services, Customer Relations, and Business Development personnel across the country.
- Draft content and utilize creativity to convey win themes.
- Ensure that proposal documents meet RFP requirements and are Homewood Human Solutions brand compliant.
- Manage typesetting process directly or through liaison with additional team members.
- Proposal final production.
- Manage proposal master templates and other master templates and tools related to proposal development and delivery. E.g. Quality assurance control.
- Creative content for independent sales tools and communications
- University degree, in English, Journalism or other related field
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in creative, business writing including experience in proposal writing
- Proficiency with computer database management, web-based applications and MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of the English language combined with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. French language skills would be considered an asset.
- Exceptional organization, time management, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience within the Employee Assistance Program, insurance, benefit, or healthcare industry would be an asset
Skills and Competencies:
- Capacity to work effectively within deadlines and short-time frames.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively and proactively with a wide range of professionals at every level of the organization.
- Project management skills to manage multiple, disparate projects through to completion
- Strong analytical, organizational, follow up and time management skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for win theme improvements
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered.
Come and join our team! If you are qualified customer relations professional, e-mail your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: email@example.com
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been identified.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.