Homewood Human Solutions™ is looking for an experienced crisis management specialist to provide workplace trauma response and organizational crisis management services in various locations of Alberta (Calgary, Edmonton, Grand Prairie & Fort McMurray)
- Respond to requests to deliver on-site CMS services in a timely, clinically appropriate and professional manner; consistent with the unique needs of each critical incident and organizational culture
- Deliver On-site Crisis Management Services that include individual and group crisis interventions and corporate client consultation
- Communicate closely with CMS Managers throughout provision of Services
- Document services delivered in accordance with HHS requirements
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling Psychology or related field and 3 to 5 years clinical counselling experience
- Minimum 2 years of workplace crisis management experience
- Qualified, approved training in trauma response, psychological first aid and critical incident response (e.g. CISM; NOVA, Psychological First Aid, or related accredited training)
- Registration or clinical membership with relevant governing body
- Professional liability insurance coverage of $2,000,000 or otherwise determined by Homewood Human Solutions
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Bilingual French and English skills are an asset
- Must be flexible, accessible and available to respond after hours periodically during the week and week-ends
- Exceptional assessment, crisis management-clinical skills and customer service delivery
- Demonstrated crisis based, clinical judgment and intervention skills to support traumatic events impacting employees and the workplace
- Strong organizational and time management skills
About Homewood Human Solutions™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
We offer extensive administrative support, opportunities to meet and consult with colleagues, and professionally trained staff booking your appointments from our national client services center.
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest.