Homewood Human Solutions™ is looking for a Strategic Operations Director who will lead the implementation of operational projects to support the strategic goals of the organization. The individual will lead the efforts towards the accomplishment of specific strategic operational objectives and business process changes, ultimately improving the operations of targeted areas of the business related to customers and clients.
This position is responsible for driving and measuring sustainable operational change and improvement and as such reports to the Senior Vice President, Strategic Operations. The successful candidate will be based out of the Toronto office.
- Leads and participates in projects having long-term or substantial impact on the organization. Works effectively with stakeholders in the organization to operationalize our strategies/mission and our business plan, and capitalize on opportunities to enhance our client and customer experience, and overall efficiency.
- Facilitates the development of organizational competencies and capabilities in project tracking and completion, and works to build out this function throughout the organization.
- Produces analysis of efficiency, effectiveness and/or profitability of current processes pertaining to administrative/operational structures, clinician distribution, deployment, assignment, pricing of services, workforce planning, recruitment, scheduling, clinician and service prioritization, and client and customer service.
- Ensures best-practice standards and quarter-to-quarter business results are achieved across our organization, and provides summary reports containing analysis to relevant stakeholders. Based on analysis and metrics, recommends, develops and implement new and/or modifications of current business processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and/or Business Administration or other relevant discipline. A Masters or Doctorate would be an asset.
- Minimum of 8 years in a leadership, quality management capacity in the fields of call centres, mental health, benefits, and/or insurance, including at least 3 years at a director level in operations services. Experience in IT and change management are required.
- Project Management certification required
- Must be bilingual (French and English)
- Demonstrated ability to think and act with strategic and tactical agility
- Proven ability to lead major projects and organizational changes, acting as a catalyst to help the organization to deliver key objectives
- Strong knowledge of process, platforms and integrated workplace dynamics
- Demonstrated ability to work with IT to create metrics, reports and measures
- Ability to foster an environment that supports alignment across the organization
- Inspires others through change and be accountable through action, decisions and/or communications
About Homewood Human Solutions™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
A competitive salary and benefit package is offered.
Come and join our team and help improve life of organization and their employees! Submit your letter of interest, resume and salary expectations by email to: email@example.com
Application deadline: September 13, 2013. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.