Homewood Human Solutions™ is seeking an experienced, bilingual professional to provide clinical management services in both the areas of Substance Abuse, Fitness to Work and Psychological Assessment and Treatment for STD and LTD services.
Reporting to the Director, Employee Health Assessments this position is responsible for the management and oversight of clinical services provided within EHA of Homewood Human Solutions and manages a network of clinicians. The position is accountable for ensuring that the clinical service delivery meets the organisational and accreditation standards.
- Provide direct and indirect leadership and management to the assigned staff and associates in the region
- Plan, organize, support and monitor successful clinical performance implementing evidence-based and evidence informed treatment
- Manage the network as per demand needs, including on-boarding, case consultation and supervision of clinicians
- Review all assessment reports, progress documentation, letters and other relevant documentation produced by clinicians
- Appraise performance on an ongoing and informal basis and provide an annual performance review with discussion on development plans for assigned staff
- Provide input and collaborate with the Director around organization-wide issues such as business strategies, and product and services development
- Support the Director with project requests, including providing periodic analysis of product and program development needs
- Monitor, record and approve vacation/sick days of staff that report to this position and forward records to HR
- Attend customer meetings with Customer Relations Managers, offer support and answer customer questions specific to Client Services and Employee Health Assessment
- Collaborate with other Client Services such as Organizational Wellness or EFAP to coordinate services
- Minimum of a Masters in Psychology, Education/Counselling Psychology
- Must be a Registered or Certified Psychologist
- Minimum 5 years’ counselling and assessment experience
- Documented training, supervision or certification in CBT
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a supervisory/management role
- Knowledge of DSM diagnostic categories, especially substance abuse and adult mental health categories
- Knowledge of psychological assessment, psychotherapy and/or relapse prevention treatment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Skills and Competencies:
- Complete fluency in both French and English, verbal and written; ability to provide consultations, presentations in both languages
- Ability to work independently as well as to contribute actively to team objectives
- Excellent people management skills to motivate a performing team
- Take responsibility for actions and decisions
- Find ways to integrate sustainability into own work
- Demonstrated ability to understand organizational structures, needs and to work effectively with key customer contacts and internal stakeholders
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Background in psychometric testing and strong interviewing and assessment skills
About Homewood Human Solutions™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered.
Come and join our team! Submit your letter of interest and resume with salary expectations as soon as possible to: email@example.com
. This position will remain open until a suitable applicant has been found.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.