Customer Relations Coordinator
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Customer Relations Administration the Customer Relations Coordinator will provide administrative and operational support to the Customer Relations team and will manage their own portfolio of small EFAP customers this role will be based in our Saskatoon office.
- Provide administrative and operational support to Customer Relations team
- Manage and update the Customer database
- Manage a portfolio of small EFAP customers
- Facilitate employee orientations, coordinate mail-outs and work in partnership with customers to fulfill requests for program materials and needs
- Prepare contracts and initiate the rate renewal process
- Plan, coordinate and attend customer events (Wellness Fairs, Industry Conferences etc.)
- Compile monthly and quarterly statistical reports for Customer Relations team
- Performs other duties as needed
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Psychology, Sociology or Health related field combined with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a professional environment
- Proficiency with computer database management, web-based applications and MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of the English language combined with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. French language skills would be considered an asset.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required
- Strong customer service orientation combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Professional demeanor and comfort presenting in front of small and mid-size customer groups
- Ability to handle high volumes and remain steady under pressure
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.