We are looking for two staff clinicians to provide direct counseling services to Homewood Human Solutions’ Employee and Family Assistance Program clients and to ensure that the clinical service delivery meets the highest level of industry and accreditation standards.
This position will be located in our Sainte-Foy office and will report to the Clinical Manager, Professional Services, Quebec.
- Deliver EFAP services including confidential counselling, case management, direct clinical services, assessments, crisis management services
- Receive case assignments, establishes treatment plans, completes case progress notes and determines case closure through the Clinical Manager.
- Develop service plans which outline a specific plan of action with each client under the regular supervision
- Complete a comprehensive psycho-social assessment on clients as needed
- Participate in in-house training as required
- Receive crisis calls from the Client Services Center as required
- Provide after hours crisis calls services
- Lead workshops as required and where personal competencies and time allows
- Masters or PhD in Psychology, Social Work, or equivalent
- Must hold valid registration with Quebec governing body
- Minimum 5 years counseling experience
- Experience in brief solution-oriented counselling
- Beneficial if knowledge of assessment, crisis management, and EFAP services
- Excellent command of French language, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office & Outlook (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to provide seamless customer service delivery to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently as well as to contribute actively to team objectives
- Ability to identify opportunities for customer service improvement
- Take responsibility for actions and decisions
- Find ways to integrate sustainability into own work
Competitive salary and benefits package are offered.
About Homewood Human Solutions™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Please submit your letter of interest, resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.