Homewood Human Solutions™ is looking for a Director of IT to oversee all Information Technology functions and to also participate as a member of the Senior Management Team providing insight and development of strategic plans, policies, standards and budgets for the implementation and ongoing support of integrated enterprise IT solutions.
This position reports to the VP, Organisational Efficiency. The successful candidate will be based out of the Vancouver office.
- Lead the development of strategic plans, policies, standards and budgets for the implementation and ongoing support of integrated enterprise IT solutions.
- Leads, engages, supports and develops the IT team and ensures optimal performance of staff
- Drives business results by translating client organisational needs into service strategy and portfolio directions
- Monitors and implements security and disaster recovery plans
- Deployment of appropriate technology resources that will support corporate goals and objectives
- Overall responsibility and accountability for keeping customers informed of IT’s development, implementation, operations, maintenance, enhancement and support for all products and services within the portfolio
- Ensures senior management is aware of the priorities of the business units in order to align with the strategic planning and budgetary processes
- Responsible for the operational management of Homewood Human Solutions information and technology needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Currently in a Senior Management capacity with 5 years of management experience
- Project Management experience
- Must have supported varied aspects of complex technology systems spanning multiple sites
- Proficiency with MS Office, MS Project, Active Directory, VPN and MS Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of IT application development and implementation of best practices
- Proven leadership and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to provide high levels of customer service to both internal and external customers, leading to high customer satisfaction and established relationships
- Excellent people management skills to motivate a performing team
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written – French language skills would be an asset
- Exceptional customer service delivery skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Integrate sustainable practices into business operations
About Homewood Human Solutions™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered.
Come and join our team and help improve life of organization and their employees! Submit your letter of interest, resume and salary expectations by email to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
this role will stay open until the successful candidate has been identified.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.