The ECM Group, a division of Homewood Human Solutions Canada Inc. is growing! Bring your talents to this exciting role within the Disability and Occupational Health Industry focusing on the health and wellbeing of employees.
We are looking for a Nurse Consultant to work in this dual role of providing disability case management and occupational health services to employees. The successful candidate will be based in the ECM Group Calgary office and will report to the Senior Business Manager.
- Facilitate the recovery and return to work of employees on medical leave from worker’s compensation, short-term and long-term disability claims.
- Conduct comprehensive health assessments, analyze and synthesize all available information
- Plan, implement, monitor and modify, as required, return to work plans Coordinate referrals to appropriate health resources
- Perform and review occupational health services: conduct pre-placement and periodic health assessments including audiograms, PFT, vision screening, ECG and immunizations.
- Some travel is required in Western Canada (approximately 5%)
- Registration with CARNA
- Completion or enrollment in the Occupational Health Nursing certificate program preferred
- 2-3 years experience in occupational health and disability management preferred
- Strong command of English language, both verbal and written – French language skills would be an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to provide seamless customer service delivery
- Ability to work independently as well as to contribute actively to team objectives
- Embraces new ideas and ways to do things
- Takes responsibility for actions and decisions
- Supports the achievement of sustainable practices
About ECM Group:
ECM Group provides occupational health and disability management services to customers on a national basis. Our parent company, Homewood Human Solutions is an industry leader in providing employee assistance, mental health support, addiction treatment services, workplace support, and life enhancement services.
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered.
If you are interested in expanding your Occupational Health Nursing skills in a supportive, team environment, submit your letter of interest and resume to Julia Gerritsen, Senior Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
by July 31st, 2013.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.