- British Columbia: Burnaby, Coquitlam, Chilliwack, Cranbrook, Kamloops, Maple Ridge, Prince George, Richmond
- Ontario: Kingston sault saint Marie
- Quebec: various locations including Sherbrooke, Trois-Rivières, Laval, Pointe-Claire/Saint-Laurent
We are seeking Treatment Coordinators for our Homewood Disability Treatment Program (HDTP), a division of Homewood Human Solutions that will run in conjunction with the Homewood Health Center in Guelph, ON. The successful candidates will coordinate treatment for employees on disability for a successful and sustainable return to work.
Candidates in Quebec must be fully bilingual.
This is a contract and as needed position working alongside the Clinical Manager and other identified treatment providers to meet the identified goals of the case.
You will be a trained and experienced clinician: Registered Nurse or a highly experienced practical Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Registered Psychologist or Social Worker with a minimum of 3 to 5 year’s mental health experience. Experience working in a corporate environment is preferred.
- Experience working in the field of mental health and Disability Management
- Experience in assessment, treatment planning and case management
- Strong report writing abilities , knowledge of psychotropic pharmacology is an asset
- Professional Liability Insurance of $2,000,000
- Police reference/background check including Vulnerable Sector check
- Competency in MS Word and Excel, access to the internet and a private, secure computer
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to meet with clients within 1 week of the referral
- Valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle and willingness to travel
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- Provide in-home assessments (mental health and addiction) and follow up assessments as required
- Consult and co-ordinate communication with all stakeholders
- Arrange and evaluate external service delivery
- Develop and monitor return-to-work plans
- Document clinical and return-to-work activities in the clinical file
About Homewood Human Solutions™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Please send an email accompanied by your resume and statement of work-related interests and the location that you wish to work in to: email@example.com
we thank all applicants for their interest but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.