Homewood Human Solutions™ is looking for a .NET Developer to be involved in all aspects of the software development process from project inception, to delivery and maintenance.
This position will report to the VP, Organizational Efficiency and be located in our Vancouver office.
- Assist in developing test case scenarios in the implementation of new functionality
- Develop and implement training programs to enhance user knowledge in the use of products
- Maintain data integrity and accuracy for history updates and elimination of redundancy
- Maintain interfaces between various in house systems
- Analyze, determine and document technical requirements
- Ensure all production code is maintained by the source control
- Respond to and perform impact analysis on incoming service/support requests
- Conduct user acceptance tests as required
- Assist in migrating systems to the production environment
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology operations
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#, SQL, WCF, JQuery, TDD, N-Tier, TFS and Visual Studio
- College degree or diploma in Information Technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; French skills is an asset
- Good technical knowledge of software / database systems
- Ability to work on IT projects with multidisciplinary team members
- Ability to provide seamless customer service deliver to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently as well as to contribute actively to team objectives
- Exceptional customer service delivery skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to integrate sustainability into IT operations
- Be accountable and responsible for actions and decisions
About Homewood Human Solutions™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered.
Come and join our team and help improve life of organization and their employees! Submit your letter of interest, resume and salary expectations by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by May 10th 2013
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.