The ECM Group, a division of Homewood Human Solutions Canada Inc. is growing and seeking a Nurse Case Manager in the Toronto area. In this role the case manager will work closely with clients diagnosed with substance dependence, the employer and the multi-disciplinary team at Homewood Human Solutions ensuring excellence in service delivery while coordinating treatment, follow-up, and return to work planning. This new, part time hourly position is anticipated to grow into a full time position.
The successful candidate will be based in Toronto and will report to the Senior Business Manager in Edmonton.
- Initial contact with client to facilitate setup of clinical services
- Work closely with assessment team and employer’s internal occupational health department
- Develop detailed, graduated return to work plan in consultation with multiple parties and monitor progression of same
- Provide regular updates to all parties
- Coordinate unannounced substance testing
- Some travel is required
- Registered Nurse with current registration in good standing with Ontario Nursing Association
- 3-5 years’ experience in case management
- Experience and/or training with substance abuse required
- Occupational Health Nursing certificate program preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective conflict management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to provide seamless customer service delivery
- Ability to work independently as well as to contribute actively to team objectives
About The ECM Group:
The ECM Group is a subsidiary of Homewood Human Solutions, providing occupational health and disability management services to customers on a national basis. Homewood Human Solutions is a leader in mental health strategies providing employee and family assistance, workplace interventions, health promotion, psychological assessments and life enhancement services.
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered.
Come and join our team. Submit your letter of interest, resume and salary expectations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
this role will stay open until a successful candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.