Homewood Human Solutions™ is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our Health Promotions team. The successful candidate will be providing administrative support to the National Coordinator and Managers within this team, be responsible for coordination of customer requests and will be located in our Vancouver office.
This position will be reporting to the Director, Organizational Wellness (OW).
- Assist the Director with administrative duties, as required (i.e. communicate with OW team and customers, create monthly reports, be point of contact when Director is not available)
- Ensure online files are organized and kept up-to-date
- Ensure all OW documents, including presentations are accurate, up-to-date and kept to operating standards.
- Take minutes and post minutes for all OW meetings.
- Provide other administrative support, as required.
- Complete intake process and schedule details for all OWs services with customer and provider of service.
- Actively recruit to maintain adequate supply and demand of providers across Canada.
- Respond to general customer inquiries
- Provide ongoing customer support
- 1-2 years minimum experience in a business environment or health promotions
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Degree or diploma in Administration, Psychology or Sociology, Kinesiology, or Health Promotions are a requirement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are required, ability to speak and write French language is a great asset
Competencies / Attributes:
- Exhibits positive service behaviors to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work well with others
- Embraces new ideas and ways to do things
- Takes responsibility for actions and decisions
- Supports the achievement of sustainable practices
- Is a detail-oriented individual who works accurately
About Homewood Human Solutions™
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Competitive salary and benefits package are offered.
Please submit your letter of interest and resume to: email@example.com by December, 21st, 2012.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.