Service Provider Recruitment Coordinator (contract)
Homewood Human Solutions™ is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator that will creatively source and select the best Service Providers for our Client Services department. The incumbent will also be responsible for ensuring that recruitment initiatives and activities are delivered within the scope of established quality indicators and best practices.
This position reports to the Team Lead, Service Provider Network and will be based in our Guelph office. This is a contract position for 6 months with a potential extension to 12 months.
- Source and recruit Service Providers according to standardized guidelines
- Identify and implement business processes to proactively create efficiencies in the recruitment process
- Establish and maintain excellent relationship with Service Providers and respond timely to inquiries
- Negotiate rates within established framework
- Respond to complaints or challenges in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with the Service Provider Recruitment team and Hiring Managers to deliver a high level of service
- Degree or diploma/certificate in Human Resources or other relevant discipline
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in an office environment including 3-6 months in a recruitment role
- Registered Professional Recruiter designation is preferred
to proficiently use Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel, Power
Point) and experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
would be an asset.
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written; French language skills would be a major asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to build rapport and develop positive working relationships
- Detail-oriented individual who works accurately
- Creativity, resourcefulness and ability to take initiative
- Proven negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Takes responsibility for actions and decisions
- Supports the achievement of sustainable practices
About Homewood Human Solutions:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered.
Come and join our team and help improve life of organization and their employees! Submit your letter of interest, resume and salary expectations by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by December 21st, 2012.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.