Manager for our St. Catharine’s office. This role ensures excellent client service experience and monitoring compliance and fulfillment of the recommendations that will be outlined in assessment reports. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Clinical Managers, Employee Health Assessments with respect to concentrated efforts on key accounts.
This position will report to the Director, Employee Health Assessments.
- Initial contact with Client and facilitate the setup of Clinical Services
- Work closely with treating practitioner and facilitate the referral to in-patient and out-patient treatment
- Provide clinicians with appropriate forms and documentation for each case
- Monitor and record counseling attendance and progress.
- Provide regular updates to the Client’s employer
- Prepare reports for post assessment Clinical Manager / Supervisor
- Work closely with Clinical Manager to ensure all cases are being managed efficiently and effectively, and update case management tracker with all relevant case information on a regular basis.
- BA in Social Work, Social Sciences or Psychology
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Case Management in an office environment
- Experience in mental health services, case management and / or training with Substance Abuse an asset
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Effective conflict management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Detail oriented individual who works accurately
- Support the achievement of sustainable practices
- Embrace new ideas and ways to do things
About Homewood Human Solutions™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Competitive salary and benefit package are offered.
and join our team! Submit your letter of
interest, resume and salary expectations by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
this role will stay open until a suitable candidate is found.
thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.