Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Reporting to the Vice President, Customer Relations, the Senior Customer Relations Manager, will play an integral role within the Customer Relations team leveraging their exceptional relationship building skills to ensure the satisfaction and retention of our corporate customers. You will manage a portfolio of medium to large customer accounts in the Edmonton and/or Calgary area, with some local and regional travel required.
There is flexibility to be based out of our Edmonton or Calgary office.
- Manage a portfolio of medium and large corporate customer accounts
- Build quality relationships with new and existing customers by anticipating needs and exceeding service delivery expectations
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction by ensuring the smooth operation of their EFAP program, facilitating new account launches, and responding to customer queries and concerns
- Contribute to the successful delivery of corporate client training, including facilitating employee and manager orientation sessions in addition to attending client wellness fairs
- Partner and support customers with strategic planning for their Wellness needs
- Review, analyze and deliver customer EFAP reports such as customer satisfaction, ROI and qualitative annual reports and make recommendations based on data and trending analysis
- Monitor, prepare and negotiate contract renewals, reporting and re-tenders, in collaboration with Business Development
- Understand customer needs, identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities and generate repeat and referral business by providing exceptional customer support
- University degree, preferably in business, social or health sciences combined with a minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Customer/Client Relations and/or relationship-management role in a comparable field (Health, Insurance, Employee Benefits, Human Resources, Business)
- Direct people management experience
- Proficiency with computer database management, web-based applications and MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of the English language combined with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. French language skills would be considered an asset.
- Exceptional organization, time management, presentation and negotiation skills
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle is required
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong customer focus, relationship management skills, professional demeanor, creative problem solving and influencing skills
- Ability to provide seamless customer service delivery to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently as well as to contribute actively to team objectives, including the ability to adapt to changes and ambiguity
- Ability to identify opportunities for customer service improvement and new business
- Strong analytical, organizational, follow up and time management skills
- Flexibility to travel to meet client needs
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered.
Come and join our team! If you are qualified customer relations professional, e-mail your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org by: November 30th 2012.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.