Homewood Human Solutions™ is looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to provide technical support and systems administration to the company’s Western Canada office locations and nationally when required.
This position will report to the VP, Organizational Efficiency and be located in our Vancouver office.
- Deployment, upgrade and support of desktops and laptops. Maintain standard PC images in KACE system. Maintain IT equipment inventory, software licenses.
- Support all office equipment like Xerox machines, fax machines, scanners.
- Manage Active Directory users, Exchange users, and VPN users.
- Manage the JIRA helpdesk system to follow up with assigned tickets and ensure timely resolutions to the user satisfaction.
- Create and maintain documentations for software installation, configuration and support procedures.
- Assist end-users in adequate utilization of the technology for their area
- Ensure there is strategy in place to remotely manage the end-users desktops
- Review annual evolution of user needs and recommendations for purchase and improvement of technology
- Assist in support, administer MS Windows servers and applications running on those servers, including: email, active directory, application servers and file servers
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology operations
- Experience with MS Windows Operating Systems and MS Office.
- Solid experience with PC hardware.
- College degree or diploma in Information Technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; French skills is an asset
- Good technical knowledge of software / database systems
- Ability to work on IT projects with multidisciplinary team members
- Ability to provide seamless customer service deliver to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work independently as well as to contribute actively to team objectives
- Exceptional customer service delivery skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to integrate sustainability into IT operations
- Be accountable and responsible for actions and decisions
About Homewood Human Solutions™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered.
Come and join our team and help improve life of organization and their employees! Submit your letter of interest, resume and salary expectations by email to: email@example.com by November 30, 2012.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.