Homewood Human Solutions is looking for you! Join our Call Centre team and help improve the lives and well-being of employees, their family members, and the companies they work for.
Homewood Human Solutions is seeking additional full-time staff for our Vancouver-based national Client Service Centre (CSC). As part of an active and fast paced team, you will be responsible for the identification of client needs, providing telephonic support and matching client requests to Homewood Human Solutions™ service resources.
This position reports to the CSC, Team Lead and is located in our Vancouver downtown office.
- Coordinates Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) services including but not limited to counselling, legal, financial, and nutritional services both over the phone and by e-mail communication
- Ensures clients are matched appropriately with the service and with a clinical professional
- Enters client data into the electronic records system while responding to incoming telephone calls
- Manages crisis calls and provides a risk assessments/coordinating and safety planning if necessary
- Responds to client complaints or challenges and feedback regarding EFAP services and eligibility
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written, French language skills are a definite asset
- University degree is preferable; however, a combination of experience and related education will be taken into consideration
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Outlook) is required, as well as the ability to learn and adapt to new systems
- Ability to listen and to remain calm and empathetic under stressful situations
- Exhibit positive service delivery to both internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible and adapts well to change
- Take responsibility for actions and decisions
- Support and achievement of sustainable practices
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented individual who works accurately and excels at multi-tasking
About Homewood Human Solutions™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Competitive salary and benefits are offered.
Please send an email accompanied by your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2012.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.