Homewood Human Solutions™ is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the smooth operation of our Homewood Disability Treatment Program in our Guelph office. This position will report to the Program Specialist, HDTP.
The Homewood Disability Treatment Program (HDTP) is unique in Canada and delivers treatment and return-to-work services for disability claims that provide access to the Homewood Health Centre – a nationally recognized mental health and addiction treatment facility and a network of skilled mental health and addiction treatment professionals through Homewood Human SolutionsTM.
- Provide administrative support to our Homewood Disability Treatment Program team
- Coordinate and minute meetings
- Create and run internal and external reports using Excel
- Manage the electronic satisfaction survey process
- Create process maps using Microsoft Visio
- Support the preparation of presentations and proposals
- 3 years minimum experience in an office environment – in a health related or insurance environment is an asset
- Degree or diploma in Administration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio) and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written, French language skills are an asset
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to manage multiple demands under time pressure
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates attention to detail
About Homewood Human Solutions™
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and well-being.
Competitive salary and benefits package are offered.
Please submit your letter of interest and resume with salary expectations by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by November 28, 2012.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.