Homewood Human Solutions™ is seeking an experienced registered psychologist or mental health clinician to serve as Clinical Manager, Client Services, for Saskatchewan and Manitoba. The position involves a combination of management and clinical work.
This position will report to the Regional Director, Client Services, Western Canada and be based preferably in our Saskatoon, Regina or Winnipeg office.
- Work collaboratively with the Client Services team and other departments
- Manage a clinical network of service providers in Saskatchewan and Manitoba
- Provide clinical supervision to staff clinicians in difference offices
- Provide clinical services that may include counselling, proactive mental health care, after care planning, assessments, trauma intervention, case management, professional consultation and workshops (direct delivery requirements; i.e. number of hours/week to be discussed further)
- Oversee quality assurance and best practice protocols
- Occasional on-call response and after-hours availability shifts
- Minimal travel will be required
- Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Education, or equivalent, or PhD in Counselling or Clinical Psychology
- Minimum 5 years counseling experience including 2 years in a supervisory role
- Must hold valid certification or registration with their provincial governing body
- Expertise in solution-oriented counseling and knowledge of EFAP services, including assessment, crisis management services and critical incident response.
- Strong knowledge of process, research and best clinical practices regarding mental health, impact of psychological issues and workplace dynamics
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, French skills is an asset
- Creative and consultative-minded clinician
- Good people management skills to motivate a performing team
- Strong ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to identify opportunities to add value to Professional Services team
- Exceptional customer service delivery
- Strong organizational and time management skills
About Homewood Human Solutions™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Competitive salary and benefit package are offered.
Come and join our team! Submit your letter of interest, resume and salary expectations by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by October 29th, 2012 or until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted