Homewood Human Solutions is seeking a full-time registered psychologist to serve as Clinical Manager, Employee Health Assessments. The position involves a combination of management and clinical work.
This position will report to the Director, Employee Health Assessment Services and may be based in our Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver office. Other Homewood Human Solutions office locations may also be considered.
- Work collaboratively with the Client Services and other departments
- Provide leadership and management to assigned staff and providers
- Collaborate with other EFAP services to coordinate services
- Provide clinical assessment services as needed and EFAP/crisis services, as available
- Ensure best practices in all services delivered.
- Work with Director, EHA to manage profitability
- Minimal travel will be required.
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Psychology
- Minimum 5 - 7 years counseling experience including minimum 1 year in a supervisory role
- Must hold valid registration as psychologist with the Provincial College of Psychologists or have valid psychologist registration in province of work location.
- Formal training and experience in Substance Abuse and Psychological Assessment methods and instruments is required
- Familiarity with substance abuse and psychological assessment and treatment best practices, provincial and federal legislation, and privacy legislation would be an asset.
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comprehension of DSM-IV TR diagnostic categories
- Strong interviewing and assessment skills
- Creative and consultative-minded clinician
- Excellent people management skills to motivate a performing team
- Strong ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional customer service delivery
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand organizational structures, needs and to work effectively with key customer contacts
About Homewood Human Solution™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Competitive salary and benefit package is offered.
Come and join our team! Submit your letter of interest and resume as soon as possible to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest.