An EFAP is a professional and confidential service which is offered by an organization to its employees and their families to support them in quickly and efficiently resolving a vast range of problems that may impact work performance, wellness and behaviour.
Our commitment to exceptional clinical care is paramount.
Homewood Human Solutions™ offers the expertise of more PhD-level psychologists than any other EFAP provider and all clinical staff are registered with their respective professional associations.
Each of our service providers recognizes the potential complexity of assisting employees with issues that can reflect troubles from their personal life, the workplace, or a combination of both.
The model of counselling is primarily cognitive-behavioural and short-term in focus, with clearly defined and achievable behaviour-change goals.
Our EFAP offerings include:
- Comprehensive Counselling
- Prevention-oriented health promotions
- Crisis management, trauma response, disaster preparedness, peer training, cumulative stress management
- Online Services: health risk assessments, e-Learning and health change planning, childcare and eldercare resources locators
- Employee and key personnel education and training
- Utilization tracking and data trend analysis
Plan Smart―Lifestyle and Specialty Counselling Services
- Life Balance Solutions: childcare/parenting services, elder and family care services; legal and financial advisory services
- Career Smart Counselling Services: career development, pre-retirement planning services, shift-worker support services; workplace issue counselling
- Health Smart Coaching Services: nutritional counselling; smoking cessation counselling; 12 Weeks to Wellness