Homewood Human Solutions™ offers a one-of-a-kind approach to the market: the highest quality of clinical support and intervention available within the EFAP industry, and an unmatched continuum of services — spanning health promotion, mental health and addictions treatment, and prevention-focused work-life counselling services.
To improve quality of life for our clients, customers and colleagues.
We achieve this by supporting the total health needs of employees, and through our sincere commitment to the well-being and functioning of organizations.
To be recognized as the leader in workplace and mental health support.
To challenge the 'status quo' through the relentless pursuit of best practices that are outcome-driven and value-based.
Quality Service — we deliver only the best and earn the confidence of others every day.
- Respect confidentiality
- Respect people and strive to preserve human dignity
- Strive for quality in everything we do
Team Spirit — we foster a positive team spirit.
- Focus on both collective and individual outcomes and rewards
- Collaborate, trust, and support each other during challenging times and celebrate team and individual successes
- Readily share information that would benefit the outcomes of the broader team
Accountability — we are accountable and apply our knowledge with integrity.
- Take positive action
- Are responsible to our clients, corporate customers, colleagues and shareholders
- Act upon what we say we will do
Creativity — we encourage creativity and learning — great ideas can transform lives.
- Embrace change and look forward to opportunity and innovation
- Approach our work with a balance between what has worked in the past, and what could work in the future
- Encourage responsible risk-taking focused on customer outcomes and on the financial bottom-line
Sustainability — we embrace and drive sustainability — contributing to the communities where we work.
- Consider the bigger picture: the environment, fiscal responsibility and human outcomes in our decision-making
- Consider long-term impact while addressing short-term issues and challenges
- Make ourselves a sustainable entity — we balance work, play, growth and giving