Homewood Human Solutions™ is seeking a bilingual clinical professional to serve as a Clinical Manager for our Homewood Disability Treatment Program. The position involves a combination of management and clinical and disability management support and advice.
The Homewood Disability Treatment Program (HDTP) is unique in Canada and delivers treatment and return to work services for disability claims that provide access to the Homewood Health Centre - a nationally recognized mental health and addiction treatment hospital and a network of skilled mental health and addiction treatment professionals through Homewood Human Solutions.
This position reports to the Clinical Director and may be based in our Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto or Guelph office.
- Manage a network of treatment coordinators and treatment providers that deliver mental health and addiction treatment services with a focus on achieving a return to work
- Provide telephonic based clinical consultation to the network on specific cases
- Oversee delivery of clinical case management services and directing service providers as necessary to ensure all services meet stakeholder needs, established quality indicators and are clinically sound and goal-oriented
- Oversee and peer review clinical reports with the Treatment Coordinators
- Review cases and track progress throughout the duration of the case
- Active member of the clinical team managing the cases including triage, treatment planning and follow up
- Participate in the recruitment, evaluation, orientation and training of new treatment coordinators and treatment providers
- Contribute to program development
- Participate in new business development and new customer implementation as required
- Masters degree or equivalent in a clinical field such as social work, psychology, occupational therapy, nursing, rehabilitation or another related field with registered professional status
- Demonstrated clinical expertise and knowledge of clinical best practices in the assessment and treatment of mental health and addictions
- 3 - 5 years of direct experience working with disability case managers, disability insurers, and/or occupational health professionals
- Understanding of disability management processes, principles and practices, including return to work, accommodation and addressing workplace barriers
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and able to work within an electronic case file environment
- Certification or ability to be certified in disability management is desirable
- Excellent French and English verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Some travel may be required
- Excellent clinical case management capability
- Flexibility, leadership, teamwork and problem solving abilities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exceptional customer service delivery
- Dynamic individual able to manage multiple demands at once
- Strong organizational and time management skills
About Homewood Human Solutions™:
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Competitive salary and benefit package are offered.
Come and join our team! Submit your letter of interest and resume in both languages, and salary expectations by July 31, 2012 to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.