Homewood Human Solutions™ is looking for a full-time bilingual Regional Director to provide management and oversight of clinical services to our professional network in Ontario, Quebec and Atlantic Provinces. This position will be based in Montreal and will report to the Director, EFAP. Travel within the region will be required.
- Executes EFAP strategic plans and oversees the Employee Assistance Program clinical service delivery for Eastern region.
- Communicates EFAP planning initiatives
- Accountability for EFAP network, quality of services and budget management
- Plans, organizes, supports and monitors successful departmental performance
- Recruits, selects, trains, coaches, develops and supports individual direct reports as well as departmental staff and associate team
- Maintains strong, service oriented relationships with customers
- Collaborates with other divisions to enhance the growth of the organization and superior client experience
- Masters in Social Work, MMFT, or Masters or PhD in Counselling or Clinical Psychology
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant clinical experience with demonstrated ability to lead, manage and administrate a team providing services to a diverse counselling client population.
- Experience with Employee and Family Assistance Programs
- Must hold valid registration with the relevant provincial governing body.
- Strong knowledge of process, research and best clinical practices regarding disability management, impacts of psychological issues and workplace dynamics and crisis management services
- Experience in Substance Abuse treatment would be an asset
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Creative and consultative-minded
- Good people management skills to motivate a performing team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in French and English
- Ability to identify and implement business process efficiencies
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Integrate sustainable practices into business operations
- Inspire others to be accountable through actions, decisions and communications
Competitive salary and benefits package are offered.
About Homewood Human Solutions™
Homewood Human Solutions™ is a leader in mental health strategies for the workplace and provides: Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAPs / EAPs), workplace interventions, health promotions, psychological assessments and disability management services. The Company serves over 1,600 organizational clients, and supports over one million employees in managing their health and wellbeing.
Please submit your letter of interest, resume and salary expectations by email to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31 or until a suitable candidate is found.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.