Homewood Human SolutionsTM is seeking experienced clinicians to work on a contract bases in our Regina office located in the Golden Mile Shopping Center.
This position will report to the Clinical Manager, Professional Services for Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- Provide short-term, solutions-oriented counseling: working with depression, anxiety, interpersonal skills, workplace challenges, stress management and addictions
- Able to work with individuals, couples and families
- Provide telephonic counseling for clients in crisis
- Adhere to professional standards and best practices
- Participate in in-house training and meetings as required.
- A minimum of a Masters degree in Psychology or related field including registration or clinical membership with relevant governing body and 5 years clinical experience.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, French language is an asset
- Prior private practice experience or experience working in the EFAP field
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to facilitate workshops is an option but not necessary
- Exceptional customer service delivery
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as to contribute actively to team objectives
- Take responsibility for actions and decisions
- Find ways to integrate sustainability into own work
About Homewood Human SolutionsTM:
We are the industry leader in providing employee assistance, disability treatment, and employee health and productivity management solutions. We help more than one million employees through our range of mental health support, addiction treatment services, workplace support, and life enhancement services and educational tools developed by psychologist and other specialists.
We offer extensive administrative support, opportunities to meet and consult with colleagues, and professionally trained staff booking your appointments from our national client services center.
Please submit your letter of interest, resume and hourly rate expectations by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest.